Annodyne is an experience where inspired thinkers come to create innovative solutions. Where high energy and excitement displaces the old ways. Where rare ingenuity sparks ideas that no one has considered before. Where Changemakers become agents of progress. The opportunity awaits if you are ready to join our dynamic team.
The Search Marketing Specialist requires a deep understanding of paid and organic media, including but not limited to: Paid Search / PPC, Paid Social Media, Display Banners Ads, and Search Engine Optimization / SEO. The specialist will be the subject matter expert and provide strategic recommendations and execute client media plans. This role will own and manage client campaigns, from the initial setup to ongoing optimization and reporting – all with a focus on conversion/ROI.
- Aggressive employer contributions to health plans
- Employer-paid life insurance
- Employer-paid short-term disability
- Retirement savings plan with employer matching contributions
- 15+ PTO days per year, plus 11 paid holidays
- Fun, creative, exciting environment that includes:
- Team building events such as bowling, baseball games, and scavenger hunts
- Your birthday off
- Summer Fridays
- Employee development opportunities
If you’re ready for a career-altering position, please submit your resume and cover letter with salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.